🪄 Our new AI-powered features are here! Learn more.

English (US)Português (BR)
Español (España)
Español (América Latina)
Bahasa Indonesia
Japanese (日本語)
Korean (한국어)
Latviešu valoda
Chinese (繁體中文)
Log in

Leni, Leon & die Luchse’s first CRM

German company Leni, Leon & die Luchse provides private health insurance for babies and children.

  • Industry: Health insurance
  • Location: Germany
  • Integration: Zapier


Number of salespeople on their team


Percentage of leads that come from live chat and phone calls


Percentage of leads that come from a web sign-up form

The challenge

Christoph and Markus, founders of and salespeople at Leni, Leon & die Luchse, started with nothing – they had no spreadsheets, no CRM to manage their contacts and deals, just a Google account.

They were using Gmail and organized their leads with labels, keeping only a few notes in Google Contacts. They soon realized that this solution was not a good one and they needed a better one, fast.

Before Pipedrive, they were using another kanban software, Asana, but they just didn’t find themselves using it for sales.

Then, a friend of Christoph from the Berlin Tech scene suggested Pipedrive as a sales CRM.

The pain hit when we realized that we had lost many potential deals/leads just because we lost sight of them. Don’t get me wrong, Asana is awesome, in fact, we just built a direct integration with them. It just didn’t meet all our CRM needs on its own. I had a look, I watched some of your videos, checked out the integrations and then I just tried it out. Pipedrive was logical, obvious and fun from the first moment.

Christoph HübnerFounder

A customer rings up, we can immediately check this customer’s profile and answer any questions they might have. We have a full overview of how big our pipeline is, what deals are coming in over the next month. For the first month, we were using Pipedrive without any integrations. Already, it was a significant improvement and a great tool that helped us to keep up to date with everything. Then, I started playing around with integrations and found out how mighty Pipedrive and Zapier can be with tools that we already use. To this day, I am still playing around with integrations to see if there is any other way to streamline our processes even further. Where our competitors would be using five people in an office, scanning documents, forwarding papers and just processing paper. There are only two of us with the Pipedrive app on our mobile phones and integrations.

Christoph HübnerFounder

The solution

As soon as Christoph signed up for Pipedrive, he started building a pipeline to fit their sales process. At first, they realized that they had too many stages, so they decided to cut down, making their sales process even more streamlined than before. After, Christoph and Markus started playing around with Pipedrive more, by adding custom fields, looking into integrations, and automating tedious processes.

Roughly 90% of their leads come through a signup form on their website. The other 10% comes from Live Chat on their website and phone calls. The leads from Leni, Leon & die Luchse’s website then automatically land in their Pipedrive pipeline and they start dealing with them.

Integrations were, at first, something that Christoph and Markus were not looking for.

However, with an open API, Pipedrive offers the socket for other software to plug in to theirs, further empowering your sales process by connecting to your other tools.

Here are a few examples of Leni, Leon & die Luchse’s most used integrations:

  • WebMerge with Zapier to generate documents that they send to their clients.
  • TextMagic with Zapier to send SMS updates, which the customers absolutely love.
  • GravityForms to capture web leads, which automatically creates a deal, a person, an activity, and a note with additional details in Pipedrive. They are currently considering switching to Pipedrive built-in web forms as it provides the same functionality.
  • Slack notifications are crucial, this way Christoph and Markus are always in the loop.

The results

Pipedrive makes sure that you are on top of every past action of every deal and lead. You can check the entire history of each contact easily from the details view.

Immensely improve sales processes with tools such as full two-way email synchronization. Not only will you be able to send and view emails directly in Pipedrive, but also you can track who opens and clicks on them.

For Leni, Leon & die Luchse, Pipedrive excels at giving them an immediate full overview and status of a deal – no more searching for lost emails and notes.

Thanks to Pipedrive, our sales process has improved from a 2 out of 10 to a 9.2 out of 10!

Christoph HübnerFounder

Join over 100,000 companies