In the new, improved version of Goals, you can set goals for all Pipedrive activities and see how close you and your team are to achieving your goals in Insights.
We know how important it is for everyone to have visibility of their goals and progress, so sales managers can quickly identify any shortfalls and keep the team focused, while reps can see the impact of their work and get motivated.
That’s why we’ve launched a new, improved version of Goals, now in Insights instead of Reports.
How has Goals changed?
You can still set goals based on all your Pipedrive activities, but we’ve also made some improvements.
Managers have more control over their team’s goals, as now Pipedrive manager, as well as admin, users can easily set and monitor goals for team members who use the tool.
Depending on your permission settings, it’s possible for users to see all the goals set up by one person, a manager or a sales rep, in one dashboard and track them against completed actions.
Here are the key ways in which the Goals feature in Insights has improved on the version in Reports:
- When you add a goal, you’re immediately taken to the tracking goals view to see your progress. It’s not hidden deep in reports and there’s no need to search for it
- There is now no limit to the number of goals you can add
- You can edit goals as targets and expectations change, instead of having to delete them and create them anew
- As mentioned above, managers can easily set, monitor and update their team’s goals—before, only admins had this access
- The new user interface helps you keep your focus sharp and see progress immediately
Goals is available to all Pipedrive users, while Team Goals is available to users on our Professional and Enterprise plans. You can find it in the Insights view in Pipedrive.