To kick off the new year (in fact, the new decade) we’re looking at five Pipedrive Marketplace apps that connect you with more prospects and customers, help your sales teams connect with each other, and build stronger connections between your apps.
Intercom by Highways builds simple, easy-to-set-up apps that create pathways between the world’s best SaaS products, improving connectivity and functionality. The first two products they have connected are Pipedrive and Intercom.
With the Intercom by Highways app integration, users can:
- Create People from Intercom
- Create Deals from Intercom
- Create Activities from Intercom
- Sync Chat Transcripts
Highways plans to develop an even deeper integration in the future, including:
- Organization creation from Intercom
- Data Mapping from Intercom
- Deal Management from Intercom
Help your sales team focus on their conversations instead of switching between tabs with Intercom by Highways. Use the promo code ‘50PIPEDRIVE2020’ to get 50% off for the first three months.
Involve.me is a drag and drop interactive content builder. It allows you to create high-converting lead pages, payment forms, calculators, forms, surveys and quizzes in a couple of minutes. Users can pick from an ever-expanding gallery of professionally designed templates and customize them to fit their business.
- Lead pages
- Payment forms integrated with PayPal and Stripe
- Calculators (including a formula builder)
- Workspace and user teams with permissions
- User profiles with cross-content submission history
What does involve.me’s integration with Pipedrive allow you to do?
- Feed more leads into your pipeline: Smart lead pages and forms that require no coding skills to create save you time and up your return on ad spend.
- Segment your leads faster & earlier: Using quizzes and surveys fills your CRM with multi-level segmented leads from the beginning of their buyer’s journey.
- Get more conversions with personalized interactions: The more you know about your users, the easier they are to convert.
Head over to the involve.me’s Marketplace page and see for yourself.
3. Fonema CTI
Monema Communications is a Spanish company dedicated to business telephone solutions and Fonema is its virtual PBX. Fonema is currently only available in Spain.
Integrating Pipedrive with Fonema can improve your team productivity:
- Make calls with a simple click on the phone number of the contact card.
- Real-time popup in calls showing the Pipedrive-related contact.
- Access to call recordings in Pipedrive’s generated activities view.
- Identify who is calling even from your smartphone.
- Annotate the subject and content in your contact card in Pipedrive while on a call.
- The call list now includes the name of the Pipedrive contact, so you can get related call statistics.
If you’re in Spain and looking for phone integration, head to the Marketplace and give Fonema a try.
Nicereply is an online survey tool that includes Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Effort Score (CES 2.0) functionality.
Nicereply allows you to start gathering feedback while the interaction is still fresh in a customer’s mind, given you a better measure of the quality of your deal management.
When a deal is won or lost your contact will receive an automated survey. You can choose from multiple satisfaction metrics and scales to determine when the Nicereply survey is distributed to your contact.
Connect your Pipedrive account with Nicereply and within minutes you can:
- See all the ratings in the relevant deal and set automations based on it
- Identify feedback in context with a link to the deal
- Customize both the look and content of your surveys
- Get a quick overview of your team’s performance with an all-in-one dashboard featuring CSAT, CES 2.0, NPS ratings, trends and charts
- Measure Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Effort Score (CES) per agent, team or company-wide
- Distribute surveys for deals from specific Pipelines or with specific Labels
- Set goals, track KPIs, generate reports and more...
Head to the Marketplace and try Nicereply 14-day free trial.
Shipit is a product roadmap and management app that helps you communicate your product vision, collect customer feedback and prioritize your plans.
The integration enables you to pull and aggregate customer feedback right from Pipedrive. You can track customer’s feature requests with Pipedrive’s custom fields. Shipit then generates charts and stats of the most requested features. Finally, input from the sales team flows directly into the product roadmap.
Shipit is the only product management tool that integrates with Pipedrive. Plus there are Google Drive and Confluence integrations for product requirements and a Jira integration for the execution of your product plans.
All of that is held together by shipit’s unique rolling quarterly product roadmap. It simplifies keeping your product roadmap up to date and unifies long-term product planning with agile execution.
Find shipit in the Pipedrive Marketplace and try their special offer for Pipedrive users: get the Team plan for the price of the Personal plan (€9 instead of €49) for 3 months. Offer valid until the end of 2020 Q1. Contact them via the chat on their website.