Pipedrive is launching App Panels, a new functionality displaying useful, contextual information from your apps right inside Pipedrive’s Deal, Contact and Organisation views.
Adding integrations to Pipedrive can provide your sales cycle with more horsepower and contribute to greater sales success. They allow you to focus on what’s important by automating tedious tasks and processes.
However, added power can sometimes bring greater complexity, which is why we’re pleased to announce the launch of App Panels.
The beauty of App Panels
Building on our App Extensions functionality, App Panels appear inside Pipedrive and show you helpful, context-specific information from connected external apps right there in the Deal, Contact and Organisation views.
You can now easily see more of the important information about your leads and customers in one place, meaning there’s less need to juggle tasks and switch between different tools. Better information also means more informed decisions about what to focus on, saving time and ultimately contributing to improved closing ratios.
App Panels are available now for users of Klenty, Outfunnel, CircleLoop, Gamifier, JustCall, Salespanel and PandaDoc. And this list is growing all the time.
What information do App Panels show?
Here are examples of the App Panel information that can help to boost sales professionals’ success.
- Klenty users can see detail including how many times a contact has opened a marketing email
- Outfunnel users get help answering questions such as, ‘has this user unsubscribed from the marketing list?’
- CircleLoop users can see helpful data including the total number of missed calls from prospects
- Gamifier users can, for example, see a leaderboard of the highest performing sales professionals in the team
- JustCall users can view, among other things, the total time spent on sales calls
- Salespanel users can find answers to key questions including, ‘is this a hot lead?’
- PandaDoc users can easily see the status of a document attached to a deal
Check out these App Panel-enabled integrations in the Marketplace.
The Marketplace is stacked full of helpful apps and integrations to expand the capabilities of your Pipedrive CRM software.
You can install apps from a collection of 15 categories including Marketing Automation, Lead Generation, Phone Solutions and Accounting & Invoicing.
Find your favorites apps now in our growing catalog, or discover new apps to streamline your sales process and spend even more time on the most important part of your day: selling.
This article was published on August 29, 2019. Product descriptions were correct at the time of publishing.