Customize your Pipedrive experience with one of the 150+ integrations available on the Pipedrive Marketplace. There are tools to help you automate your sales process, reach more potential customers and motivate your sales team.
Here are four that are new to the Marketplace:
3. Dear Lucy
Albacross allows you to identify visitors to your site who aren’t existing customers, yet show high buying intent.
The tool uses proprietary data (not just Google Analytics) to connect visiting IP addresses with companies, and even GDPR-compliant employee contact data.
You can create segments and filters in Albacross to find those specific leads that meet your ideal customer profile and send them to Pipedrive pipelines.
With Albacross, you get:
- Extensive company information (company name, description, category, revenue and number of employees)
- Page visit data
- The email addresses of decision-makers
Head over to the Pipedrive Marketplace to start your free 14-day trial with Albacross.
Aloware is a contact center solution that gives your business the ability to engage with your customers via phone, text message and social messaging.
With the Pipedrive integration communicating with your customers is faster and easier, as it automatically pushes calls, messages and voicemail to Pipedrive. When you answer calls on Aloware, use the dialer to contact someone, or send/receive texts; all customer communication is logged automatically, so you can focus on building relationships, not data entry.
You can take your business phone anywhere with Aloware mobile apps. The newly released mobile app gives you the power to stay in touch with your customers while on the go.
Go to the Marketplace and try out an Aloware free trial or sign-up for a one-on-one demo.
3. Dear Lucy
Dear Lucy is a user-friendly business dashboard solution that makes it easy to track and share key business metrics in a growing team.
Connecting Pipedrive and Dear Lucy will automatically generate five dashboards featuring high-priority metrics that are popular with users. Each dashboard is designed for different purposes, such as decision-making in a management team or to create TV dashboards for a more competitive office environment.
Dear Lucy’s customizable dashboards have several features:
- A real-time sales forecast including a comparison with your goals
- Instant drill-downs to more detailed data
- The ability to add goals for different metrics
- Several color themes
- You can upload images and videos to spice up the dashboards
- Mobile dashboards
- “Kiosk links” to rotate dashboards on the office TV
- Integrations with other popular tools (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Analytics and more) to complement sales data with other growth metrics
Head to the Marketplace and try out Dear Lucy now and see how easy it is to set up.
FunnelFLARE is a sales process automation platform that enables salespeople to work more efficiently. Reduce the time you spend on typical sales tasks with the app; tasks that include logging calls, sending emails and booking appointments.
Here are some of the tool’s features:
- The Phone automatically logs your calls in Pipedrive, automates voicemail drops and preps post-call follow up emails automatically.
- With Email, you can create automated email sequences that save you the effort of chasing down unresponsive prospects with user-triggered drip campaigns and email reply tracking.
- The Appointments feature has integrated appointment scheduling.
- Gain better Prospect Insights. These notifications tell you when prospects are currently on your website. Contact information and company insights are available within Pipedrive.
FunnelFLARE lets you know which prospects and accounts are engaged, so you can make better decisions and communicate more efficiently.
Get FunnelFLARE in the Marketplace and start closing more deals.
Find more apps in the Pipedrive Marketplace, or check out last month’s app spotlight for five tools available to you right now.